CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 pm
Latest topics
» What you need.
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» CBDA Closing its doors, or is it?
Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

Top posters
Darkmagic1k

MysticalSpace

Sakyo Kuroyami

The Original

ExtremeDude2

Masked Phantom Harri

TrueDragonKing

Dracostar

Silverradius58

Zolfo

Share | 

TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: How to play Zoodiac   Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:58 am

First to know: Zoodiacs is beast-warrior archetype with main goal special summoning and field control.
But how to play it? Its have many combos about that but the main strategy is always the same: First, summon the Zoodiac Ratpier!
With 1 Zoodaic Ratpier you can make 1 Drident and 1 Emeral or other rank 4 monster from extra. You can summon Ratpier like normal summon
or with Zoodiac Barrage effect. If you use Barrage eff you can normal summon which give you chance to make other xyz monster from extra.

What to do when I summon Zoodiac Ratpier? You can use its eff to send one Zoodiac card from deck to grave. You can send Zoodiac Combo for later game or Zoodiac RamRam. Than you overlay him for Boarbow. Each xyz Zoodiac monster can be summon by overlay one zodiac monster on field. Than you overlay again for Broadbull.
Than you use ratpier eff which is to detached one material for summon other Ratpier from deck to field. You detached Boarbow. Than you can use Original Broadbull effect to detached ratpier to add Zoodiac Whiptail or other Zoodiac monster. Overlay again for Chakanine. Chakanine effect detached Bull and summon RamRam. Overlay for Tigermortar and again for Drident. Drident effect choose RamRam and destroy it. Ramram effect choose Ratpier and summon it. So now you have Drident, Ratpier and other Ratpier on field. Overlay both Ratpiers for Daigusto Emeral or other rank 4 monster. Than if you use Emeral you can use his first effect and to return 3 monster like BoarBow, Chakanine and 1 Ratpier. If you summon Ratpier with Zoodiac Barrage effect you can normal summon now.

How can this deck work better? Well, you should add cards which search for Ratpier like Fire Formation - Tenki or Zoodiac Barrage. You can also make mixed deck between archetypes. I use Windwitch and Speedroid because they can be special summon and its not dead draw. Also if you use those 3 archetypes together you can add cards like Windwitch - Winter Bell and Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon.

That is my deck profile: http://i.imgur.com/USyvGRU.png
I hope you like this topic, if you not its ok cause I learn and than I teach so don't push! ^^
For those who don't know all the cards from the deck profile here is my deck list:

Monsters:

2x Zoodiac Ratpier
2x Zoodiac RamRam
2x Zoodiac Thoroughblade
3x Zoodiac Whiptail
1x Zoodiac Kataroost
3x Windwitch - Ice Bell
2x Windwitch - Glass Bell
2x Windwitch - Snow Bell
3x Speedroid Terrortop
1x Speedroid Taketomborg
1x Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice

Spells:

3x Zoodiac Barrage
3x Fire Formation - Tenki
1x Raigeki
1x Dark Hole
1x Twin Twisters
2x Pot of Duality
1x Upstart Goblin

Traps:

2x Zoodiac Combo
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Solemn Strike
1x Solemn Warning
1x Dimensional Barrier

Extra:

1x Zoodiac Chakanine
1x Zoodiac BoarBow
1x Zoodiac Tigermortar
2x Zoodiac BroadBull
2x Zoodiac Drident
1x M-X-Saber Invoker
2x Daigusto Emeral
1x Number 39:Utopia
1x Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
2x Windwitch - Winter Bell
1x Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon

Have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MysticalSpace
Card Lover
Card Lover

Customize Profile : Default

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:02 am

Nice Deck Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:02 am

Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sakyo Kuroyami
Headmaster
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:47 am

This is awesome.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:15 am

Thank you! I am glad you like it! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:55 am

Eww, Zoodiacs. This helps alot however, me just getting back into the game, I now know a bit more about the deck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:09 am

I m glad I can help! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:29 am

Btw guys, if someone want from me to make some "How to play" topic for a deck just to tell. All I need is the name of the deck and request! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Original
Head Professor of Stardust White
Head Professor of Stardust White

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Not bad at all. Definitely quite impressive Smile I play a similar build, except based off of ultimaya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Cool! Maybe I will make new "How to play" topic on Cyberdark deck! He is just awesome! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: How to play Cyber Dragon   Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:50 pm

First: I decide to show you how to play cyber dragon deck, not cyberdark cause cyberdark should be combine with other archetype and hasn't yet idea for him.
Second: Cyber Dragon deck is Machine type archetype.

So how can play this deck? Main idea of the deck is to summon Cyber Dragon Infinity with Cyber Dragon Nova. You can do this like you summon 2 machine types monsters and than overlay for Nova and for Infinity.

How to do that? You can do it with cards like Cyber Dragon, Galaxy Soldier, Cyber Dragon Drei, Chronomaly Golden jet and etc. You can see how many monsters work with this deck. If you draw cyber dragon on first turn you can special it on field. Galaxy Soldier send 1 light to special summon it and than you add another soldier to hand from deck. Golden Jet is normal summon but make itself level 5. Drei make all cyber dragons include himself level 5. So you can very easy make your first turn Cyber Dragon Infinity or with more luck even 2.

That is my deck I use: http://i.imgur.com/tFCtLpi.png

For those who don't know cards on the picture, this is my deck list:

Monsters:

3x Cyber Dragon
3x Cyber Dragon Core
3x Cyber Dragon Drei
3x Galaxy Soldier
3x Chronomaly Golden Jet
3x Quickdraw Synchron
2x Solar Wind Jammer

Spells:

2x Cyber Repair Plant
3x Tuning
3x Machine Duplication
3x Instant Fusion
1x Twin Twisters
1x Dark Hole
1x Raigeki

Traps:

1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Solemn Warning
1x Solemn Strike
1x Dimensional Barrier
1x Mirror Force
1x Storming Mirror Force

Extra:

3x Cyber Dragon Nova
3x Cyber Dragon Infinity
3x Cyber Saurus

Have fun! ^^

P.S. Just to said few things about some cards in the deck:

1. If you target Cyber Dragon Core with Machine Duplication, you can summon 2 Real Cyber Dragons from deck cause Cyber Dragon Core = Cyber Dragon like name when its on field or in grave.

2. If you have 2 Quickdraw Synchron in hand don't make the mistake to send one for the other. Better wait for better cards in the hand. Smile

3. If you think extra deck is not enough you can add whatever rank 5 to the extra you want.

4. You can make request here for another "How to make" topic of deck. Just write the name of deck you wanna see and learn like a comment.

5. Have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:33 pm

I like what you are doing, however I believe these should go in the classroom. If this is something you like doing, consider applying for a professor position and head either the green or purple dorm Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 pm

I m not professor and I am not doing it for professor position. Just SpaceTyphoon told me I can do it here and I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Gotcha. To make things more organized, how about you create a topic that is titled "Your Room." From there, you can post anything you want in there. I'll even move you topics/posts into your room if you wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Cool! I am agree! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:41 pm

Ummm... How exactly to create page for those topics? Or just topic my room?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Here you can see some cool "How to play" topics! I hope you will like them! If you need to learn some deck just make comment with the name of the deck and I will make for you "How to play" topic. Have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:46 pm

I did it Darkmagic1k! You can move them now ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:52 pm

There you go buddy. Have fun! Just reply to this topic whenever you want to add any more "How to Plays."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Sure! Thanks! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:57 pm

Anytime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 am

Just as I promised to Harri I will do today "How to play" topic about DarkLord Deck. ^^

First: Darklord is fairy type archetype which main goal is send monsters and/or cards to grave for DarkLords effects and special summon from grave. With those special summon you can make XYZ monsters like Rail Cannon Gustav Max, Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula, Number 84: Pain Gainer, Number 95: Galaxy-eyes Dark Matter Dragon, Number 11: Big Eye and more.

How to start? First its good to draw something like DarkLord Ixchel for send him and one other DarkLord card to grave for draw 2. If you draw with him DarkLord Contact it is also good for special summon from grave. Main Combo may be like that : Send Ixchel and 1 more DarkLord monster/trap/spell card to grave for draw 2. Next activate DarkLord Contact for summon Ixchel or much better if you was send Superbia for special 2 for 1. Than you can use Ixchel eff if you have other DarkLord monster in grave and the Contract spell for special summon again. If you get 2 level 8 on field you can overlay them for xyz summon Number 38 or Cipher Dragon. Than Overlay for Full Armor and than for Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon.

Few things to know:

1. I hope you will could use this deck like that as I write here, but infact for me was pretty hard to use it with overlay.

2. Its possible some people to admit defeated before play something good.

3. If you know more cards for Extra deck you can add.

4. You can ask here for more "How to play" topics. Just write comment with the name of deck and I will do my best. ^^

Here is my deck: http://i.imgur.com/euJP9SS.png

If you don't know all the cards from the picture, I add my decklist too:

Monsters:

3x DarkLord Ukoback
3x DarkLord Ixchel
3x DarkLord Tezcatlipoca
3x Darklord Nasten
2x DarkLord Zenato
2x DarkLord Amdusc
3x DarkLord Superbia
1x Maxx C

Spells:

3x DarkLord Contact
3x Banishment of the DarkLords
1x Upstart Goblin
3x Allure of Darkness
1x Raigeki
1x Dark Hole
1x Twin Twisters
1x Foolish Burial

Traps:

1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x DarkLord Rebellion
1x DarkLord Enchantment
1x Mirror Force
1x Storming Mirror Force
1x Solemn Warning

Extra:

1x Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Super Dora
1x Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max
1x Skypalace Gangaridai
1x Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula
1x Number 84: Pain Gainer
1x Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon
1x Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy
1x Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon
1x Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon
1x Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon
1x Number 11: Big Eye
1x Mecha Phantom Beast Draccossack

Have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TrueDragonKing
Duelist
Duelist

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:28 am

My new idea for "How to play" topic is Supreme King Dragons Deck. Yeah, you got it! His other name is Supreme King Z-Arc deck.

First to say: This deck is pendulum deck with most of spellcaster type monsters and few dragon type monsters. Main goal of this deck is to summon Supreme King Z-Arc, but you can defeat your opponent other way too.

So how to play this deck? This deck is very close to Odd-Eyes Deck but with few difference. In Odd-Eyes deck you haven't one card main goal but you just pendulum summon and overlay. In this deck you can pendulum summon, synchro, overlay, fusion and much faster than with Odd-Eyes Deck and its main goal is Supreme King Z-Arc. So you can just use magicians effects to destroy cards on field when they are destroyed, pendulum summon with scales (in this case Supreme King Gates help much but beware by effect of Supreme King Gate Infinity) and last they are spell and trap cards which help on your magicians such as Pendulumgraph of Spacetime and Pendulumgraph of Ages. The way I use this deck is just like I send magician cards types pendulum dragon, xyz dragon, synchro dragon and fusion dragon to the grave and than with effect of Astrograph Sorcerer or Chronograph Sorcerer I banish them and summon Z-Arc.

So what should be my first turns? Well, depends on what you draw. If you draw joker you can summon him and add magician monster. If you have scales and other monster, you can pendulum with scale 1 and 8 or 1 and 13 or 0 and 13 if you have both gates. You can synchro, fusion and overlay depends on cards in your hand and later depends also on cards in your extra deck cause pendulums goes to grave when they are destroyed or send from the field. But if you overlay you cant send materials to extra. They go to the grave which is good way to send them to the grave for your main goal.

Now this is my deck on DB: http://i.imgur.com/kPS8MeF.png

If you don't know all the cards on the picture here is my decklist:

Monsters:

2x Supreme King Dragon Odd-Eyes
3x Astrograph Sorcerer
1x Supreme King Gate Zero
1x Supreme King Gate Infinity
1x Chronograph Sorcerer
1x Stargazer Magician
3x Supreme King Dragon Darkwurm
1x Performapal Skullcrobat Joker
3x Black Fang Magician
2x White Wing Magician
1x Wisdom-Eye Magician
3x Iris Magician
2x Violet Poison Magician
3x Tune Magician

Spells:

3x Allure of Darkness
2x Odd-Eyes Fusion
1x Pendulum Call
2x Pendulumgraph of Ages
2x Sky Iris

Traps:

1x Pendulumgraph of Spacetime
1x Echo Oscillation
1x Solemn Warning

Extra:

1x Supreme King Z-ARC
3x Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom
1x Starving Venom Fusion Dragon
3x Supreme King Dragon Clear Wing
3x Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion
1x Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon
3x Startime Magician

Have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)   

Back to top Go down

TrueDragonKings' Room (How to Play Topics!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1