CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 pm
Latest topics
Top posters
Darkmagic1k

MysticalSpace

Sakyo Kuroyami

The Original

ExtremeDude2

Masked Phantom Harri

TrueDragonKing

Dracostar

Silverradius58

Zolfo

Share | 

khidd brazy's test results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster

Customize Profile : Default

PostSubject: khidd brazy's test results   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:16 pm

Deck Build:
10 Creativity: 9/10
(Had a crossbreed of Blue Eyes and Galaxy Dragons. They worked well together and haven't really seen much of the build he had going. Used alot of old school cards that caught me off guard like Magic Cylinder, Mystic Box, and even Wabaku.)

10 Competitive: 6/10
(They deck consists of high beater monsters and seem to revovled around the rank up of cypher dragon. Although there were times the deck had me on my toes, if you can get over the beaters it was pretty much gg.)

5 Consistency: 3/5
(In the final two duels, his hands had nothing much but blue-eyes in it. When i managed to stop cards like a searcher, or a card that allowed him to draw, his turn was over.)

5 synergy: 4/5
(Got to say both types of dragon work good together. With a bit of improvement, I believe it could be a really good casual play type of deck.)

Game Play:
20 Field Control: 11/20
(I controled the field most of the duel, however their were times where you caught me off guard...fucking magic cylinder and alternative blue-eyes.)

20 Card Usage: 18/20
(Got to say you knew how to combine your cards together and create some insane combos. When you got out alternative blue-eyes, galaxy eyes and went into cipher and it's up graded form, i knew then you knew the deck up and down.)

5 Siding: 3/5

Winning: 8/15 (1-2)

Ruling Test: 4/10

Incentive: 7
(Over all, it was an intersting duel. You had me scared to attack sometime, however honest neos caught you off guard a bit more. Your deck is great, however it doesn't have anyway to rebound. If someone was to stop that one card during your turn that makes your deck pop off, it is a done deal. )

Score 73/100

Placement is as follows:

White: 100-86
Green: 85-70
Purple: 69-0

Welcome to Wingman Green! geek you on the book!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolfo

PostSubject: Re: khidd brazy's test results   Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:17 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

khidd brazy's test results
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1