CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am
Latest topics
» What you need.
From A to Z Decks EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
From A to Z Decks EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
From A to Z Decks EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
From A to Z Decks EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
From A to Z Decks EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
From A to Z Decks EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
From A to Z Decks EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
From A to Z Decks EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
From A to Z Decks EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

Top posters
Darkmagic1k
From A to Z Decks I_vote_lcapFrom A to Z Decks I_voting_barFrom A to Z Decks I_vote_rcap 
MysticalSpace
From A to Z Decks I_vote_lcapFrom A to Z Decks I_voting_barFrom A to Z Decks I_vote_rcap 
Sakyo Kuroyami
The Original
ExtremeDude2
Masked Phantom Harri
TrueDragonKing
Dracostar
Silverradius58
Zolfo

From A to Z Decks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
a_to_z
a_to_z

Customize Profile : Default

From A to Z Decks Empty
PostSubject: From A to Z Decks   From A to Z Decks EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 5:45 pm

Hello there! Here I will talk about decks from A to Z like I will start with letter A. First deck will be Assault Mode. What I can said about him? Not much really! The only thing I know is that this deck is used by Jack and Yusei in Yu-gi-oh 5Ds and this deck lie on 3 cards: Assault Mode Activate, One Synchro monster and One Assault mode of that monster just like Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode. The whole deck idea is to synchro one Red Dragon Archfiend or Stardust Dragon and than to activate Assault Mode Activate to summon from deck One of both synchros in Assault Mode. Strange here is the Assault Mode monsters aren't synchro monsters just like cards you use to summon them. They are just effect monsters like all others but with cooler effects. You can see here more about Assault Mode:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki//Assault_Mode

You can also comment here if you have any questions about deck, that I just cant get in mind now. So now let`s say how you can use this deck! First, let`s guess your hand is like that: Vylon Prism, Assault Beast or Assault Mode Activate, Instant Fusion, Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode and Assault Teleport. You should be lucky for that but who knows. Maybe you will get this someday! Now activate Assault Teleport to return Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode to deck and to draw 2 cards. Next Use Instant fusion to get Darkfire Dragon because Norden was banned and than normal summon Vylon Prism. Synchro both for Stardust Dragon or Red Dragon Archfiend. Than set Assault Mode Activate or send Assauld Beast to add that card and than set it. On your next turn or in opponent turn Activate Assault Mode Activate and Tribute the Synchro for summon Assault Mode monster from the version you choose to summon as Synchro.

That is my Decklist! I just hope it will help you somehow but if you don't than I just hope my other decks works!

Monsters:

3x Assault Beast
3x Black Dragon Collapserpent
1x Blackwing - Decay the Ill Wind
2x Defender, The Magical Knight
2x or 3x Mystic Tomato (I use 2 and don't know why)
1x Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode
2x Stardust Dragon/Assault Mode
3x Vylon Prism
3x White Dragon Wyverburster

Spells:

2x Assault Teleport
2x Card Trader
2x Instant Fusion
2x Lightwave Tuning
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps:

2x Assault Counter
3x Assault Mode Activate
1x Assault Slash
2x Mirror Force
2x Safe Zone
1x Shooting Star

Extra:

2x Darkfire Dragon
3x Red Dragon Archfiend
3x Stardust Dragon

You can add more to extra or change something from main deck, but that is the deck I use now. For more information ask here with comment. I hope to enjoy it! Smile
Back to top Go down
a_to_z
a_to_z

Customize Profile : Default

From A to Z Decks Empty
PostSubject: Re: From A to Z Decks   From A to Z Decks EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 4:05 am

Hello guys! Today it`s time for my next A to Z Deck Profile! It will continue with A, so today the new deck will be Abyss Actors (Abyss Actors, Abyss Scripts and Abyss Costumes which are not in DB but you can find them in YgoPro). Let`s talk about this deck. This is fiend-pendulum type deck with different actors in him like comedian, superstars, heroes, and many other. What is the main idea of this deck? Hmmm! :/  I am not sure if all agree with me but I think the main idea is to use Abyss Actors pendulum and monster effects which in most of times give some attack to themselves. Monsters like Wild hope which gain 100 atk for each different Abyss Actor Monster or like Evil Heel to get atk or to make ooponent lose some atk. Ok, but how to play this deck? I will tell my way to play with it. First let`s guess you have this hand: Abyss Actor SuperStar, Abyss Actor Extras, Abyss Actors Back Stage, and whatever you have else. First if You start second you can just activate as pendulum scales Abyss Actor SuperStar and Abyss Actor Extras and than just set Abyss Actors Back Stage. On the start of opponent turn, activate Back Stage and send to extras 1 SuperStar and 1 Wild Hope. your opponent could summon something and than its come to your turn. Use Extras effect to special summon it from Pendulum Zone. Than use his monster effect. Tribute Him and put Wild Hope from deck to Pendulum Zone. Than you use Wild Hope effect and make SuperStar Scale 9. Than pendulum summon from 4 to 8 level. In most cases I got Abyss Script - Rise of The Abyss King for get out the opponent cards, but if you haven't it you can just attack or wait for later.

This is my deck profile! I hope you will like it because I understand it`s not so easy deck, but if you get the idea you could like him very much! Smile

Monsters:

3x Abyss Actor - Superstar
3x Abyss Actor - Evil Heel
3x Abyss Actor - Funky Comedian
3x Abyss Actor - Wild Hope
3x Abyss Actor - Leading Lady
3x Abyss Actor - Sassy Rookie
3x Abyss Actor - Extras
1x Luster Pendulum, The DracoSlayer
2x Archfiend Eccentrick

Spells:

3x Abyss Script - Rise of The Abyss King