CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am
Latest topics
» What you need.
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

Top posters
Darkmagic1k
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! I_vote_lcapCardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! I_voting_barCardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! I_vote_rcap 
MysticalSpace
Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! I_vote_lcapCardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! I_voting_barCardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! I_vote_rcap 
Sakyo Kuroyami
The Original
ExtremeDude2
Masked Phantom Harri
TrueDragonKing
Dracostar
Silverradius58
Zolfo

Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!

Go down 
+6
C9 SummonBLS
ElyJay
NRAWhite
Darkmagician
Silverradius58
Darkmagic1k
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

Customize Profile : Default

Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:02 pm

Hello everybody!  I think it is about time to get things rolling- and what better way to do this then to have our first official tournament right?  

CardBreak Opening Fest Tournament Details:

Alright, the rules are simple.  The tournament will be SINGLE ELIMINATION style.  We will follow the TCG Banlist with a few other cards that will be banned listed below.  The winner will receive 100 AP and second and third place will each receive 75 and 50 respectfully.  To sign up, all you have to do is follow this format:

Now more about the tournament.  Everyone has until Wednesday (July 6, 2016) to enter and there are no limited spots.  Once July 6 rolls around, a bracket will be set up first thing that morning for all to view.  When you find out your opponent, you then have 5 days to schedule your match with him in the Duel Arena!  

To do this, the first person who views the bracket must post their challenge to their opponent in the Duel Arena, and the Opponent must type (accepted) when they have viewed it and confirmed they are to duel you.  After the duel, both duelist should post who won in their duel so that the bracket can be updated. If within those 5 days the opponent does not accept the match, then He/She will be D/Qed and the next round will begin!  If all duelist manage to play their matches within the 5 days, the round will advanced before then!  

I hope in doing this, everyone has a chance to have fun and duel then trying to be on at a certain time!  If you like this, then feel free to pm me or something letting me know that this should be the basis of planning future events!  If you have any questions in regards to this tournament, let me know!

Banlist:
https://cardbreakacademy.forumotion.com/t4-forbidden-limited-lists-effective-from-april-11-2016

Additional Cards Banned for this Tournament:
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Psy-FrameLord Omega
(This list can be added onto as the start of tourney appoarches)

Last edited by Darkmagic1k on Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

Customize Profile : Default

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Your Name:
Darkmagic1k

Your DN Name:
darkmagic1k

Someone you hope to duel:
Timelost (Cold22)
Back to top Go down
Silverradius58
Testers
Testers
Silverradius58

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 10:26 pm

Silverradius58

DN Name-
cwatson58

Hope to duel-
jigglemyskittles
Back to top Go down
Darkmagician
Darkmagician

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:16 am

Darkmagician

DN Name-
I'm not evading

Hope to duel-
Silverradius58
Back to top Go down
NRAWhite

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 am

NRAWhite
DN - NRAWhite
Hoping To Duel - Time Lost
Back to top Go down
ElyJay
ElyJay

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:43 am

Name- ElyJay
DN- erowe
Hoping to duel- jigglemyskittles (We had a great match)
Back to top Go down
C9 SummonBLS
C9 SummonBLS

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Name- C9 SummonBLS
DN- Salt2Stronk
Hoping to duel- Any
Back to top Go down
IamLeg
IamLeg

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 12:19 am

Name- Look at my picture
DN-Refer to Name
Hoping to duel- Darkmagick1k (been talkin shit since 2 weeks ago)
Back to top Go down
TimeLost
Headmaster
Headmaster
TimeLost

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:32 am

Name: TimeLost

DN Name: Cold22

Hoping to duel: Everyone
Back to top Go down
jigglemyskittles
Testers
Testers
jigglemyskittles

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:38 pm

name: jigglemyskittles

Dev pro name: Jigglez

hope to duel: anyone but that scrub darkmagic1k. (total nub)
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDude2
Minor Duelist
Minor Duelist
ExtremeDude2

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 8:14 pm

Your Name: ExtremeDude2

Your Devpro Name: ExtremeDude2

Someone you hope to duel: ExtremeDude2 (jk, I don't know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!   Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardbreak Opening Fest Tournament!
Page 1 of 1