CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:58 pm
Latest topics
» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

» Your Dark Magic has no place here!
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:01 pm by Darkmagic1k

» *Flash Event* Happy Independence Day!
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by Dracostar

» Bounty Hunter {Wanted List}
Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:59 pm by The Original

Top posters
Darkmagic1k

MysticalSpace

Sakyo Kuroyami

The Original

ExtremeDude2

Masked Phantom Harri

TrueDragonKing

Dracostar

Silverradius58

Zolfo

Share | 

Darkmagic Attack! The birth of CardBreak!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster

Customize Profile : Default

PostSubject: Darkmagic Attack! The birth of CardBreak!   Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:02 pm

I guess I should make one of these as I also find it important that I share a little history about the academy and all. First of all, I've been playing the cardgame since 2003, however I've been off and on playing it since - the most i've ever played at one time was during the time that synchros were a big thing. This was around the time I decided to forum a sort of "Team" although it wasn't originally my idea. A guy by the name of Ubgerman is the actualy founder of the Cardbreakers, a team that we created on an old dueling system called Yugioh Online.

However, not long after we finally managed a strong foundation for our team, that dueling system was on the verge of collapse, and eventually closed down. After a bit of looking around on the web, I stumbbled upon Duel Academy, one of the original forum - based academies on the web. This made me develop a forum along with Ubgerman and we kept the same name of the team, calling it CDA or (Cardbreak Duel Academy.) We had an old website, this being a a more updated version. However, as time went on, we eventually decided to leave the game. After a year or so, I returned at one point, decided to start back up the academy but stopped playing again once Pendulums had been released. With Links coming out, I decided to try again, starting back up the Academy in hopes of Yugioh having a brighter future, with new duel systems released and the like. Me along with notable people such as Cold22 (Timelost) and Vortex Magician want to keep Cardbreak going in hopes of allowing new and old players to join in and keep the game alive. Most of all, we want everyone to have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Darkmagic Attack! The birth of CardBreak!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1