CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am
Latest topics
» What you need.
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
What is AP?  How to get it? EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

Top posters
Darkmagic1k
What is AP?  How to get it? I_vote_lcapWhat is AP?  How to get it? I_voting_barWhat is AP?  How to get it? I_vote_rcap 
MysticalSpace
What is AP?  How to get it? I_vote_lcapWhat is AP?  How to get it? I_voting_barWhat is AP?  How to get it? I_vote_rcap 
Sakyo Kuroyami
The Original
ExtremeDude2
Masked Phantom Harri
TrueDragonKing
Dracostar
Silverradius58
Zolfo

What is AP? How to get it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

Customize Profile : Default

What is AP?  How to get it? Empty
PostSubject: What is AP? How to get it?   What is AP?  How to get it? EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello duelist of CardBreak.  Here is a quick info and guide on what is ap and how to gain it!

What is AP?

AP stands for Academy Points.  It is the money system we use here at CardBreak which allows you buy thing such as Dorm Advancement Tests, Custom Titles, and etc (See CDA SHOP).  Ap can also be used as entrance fees to big classy events, or other useful missions and objectives.

How do I gain Ap?

Ap can be gained though multiple ways.  The quickest way is to participate in the many tournaments and events that will be hosted thoughout the time you are here.  Rewards can range, so you just have to be on the ball!  Another way to earn AP is to simply be active.  Posting, communicating, and simply being a good team player can automatically reward you with AP periodically.  The funnest way to earn Ap, is winning it off of others in the Shadow Arena!  Challenging someone in the Shadow Arena requires both players to put AP up and duke it out!  Winner takes all!  You can also issue challenges in the duel arena, and get a set amount of ap based off if you win, loose, and the record you went in that duel (2-0 or 2-1).

All in all, there are multiple ways in order to gain ap, you just have to take advantage of them all and strive.
Back to top Go down

What is AP? How to get it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CardBreak Duel Academy :: Academy Classrooms and Social Plaza :: Market Square-
Jump to: