CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am
Latest topics
» What you need.
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

Top posters
Darkmagic1k
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! I_vote_lcapCardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! I_voting_barCardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! I_vote_rcap 
MysticalSpace
CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! I_vote_lcapCardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! I_voting_barCardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! I_vote_rcap 
Sakyo Kuroyami
The Original
ExtremeDude2
Masked Phantom Harri
TrueDragonKing
Dracostar
Silverradius58
Zolfo

CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

Customize Profile : Default

CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! Empty
PostSubject: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 8:53 am

Alright the bracket has been set! Remember, it is double elmination! Just becasue you loose one duel, your not out just yet - you will still have a chance! Good luck to everyone and most importantly, have fun!

http://challonge.com/cardbreakduelfestv2
Back to top Go down
The Original
Minor Duelist
Minor Duelist
The Original

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 1:51 pm

cool, i get a bye round first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 10:11 pm

Round 2 has started! Check the bracket for your opponent!
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 11:01 am

Going to extend round 2 for a couple of more days since majority of people have yet to have their matches. Try and schedule with your opponent until then. Remember, the loser's bracket round two is also going on so you could potentially have to duel twice.
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:02 pm

Round three has started! Make sure to challenge your opponent within four days!
Back to top Go down
The Original
Minor Duelist
Minor Duelist
The Original

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:09 pm

yaaaay, finally <3
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 9:31 am

The semifinals have begun! Good luck to all those still in the running for CBDA Fest Champion!
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 6:27 am

We are closing in on the end! The next round of the semifinals start now!
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm

The last round of the semifinals before the finals. Who will be the one to face The Original in the final match? He would need to be defeated not once, but twice as he is undefeated thus far! Which one of the final two duelist will be able to take on this challenge? The last round of the loser's bracket starts NOW!
Back to top Go down
The Original
Minor Duelist
Minor Duelist
The Original

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am

boi tryin to anime hype like me? XD
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm

And so finally! (FINALLY!) The final round has come at last. After a month of duels the opening tournament has come to its final act. Darkmagic1k has fought his way though back into the winner bracket only to face off against the person that knocked him into the losers bracket in the first place, The Original! Can he defy all odds and defeat the unstopable force who remains undefeated in two match duels? Will The Original prove to the Headmaster once and for all just who is the best duelist in the academy thus far? All of this will be answered soon as the final round of the CardBreak Duel Fest V2 starts now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!   CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket! Empty

Back to top Go down

CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
Page 1 of 1