CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am
Latest topics
» What you need.
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

Top posters
Darkmagic1k
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile I_vote_lcapSnakes on A  plane Frist deck profile I_voting_barSnakes on A  plane Frist deck profile I_vote_rcap 
MysticalSpace
Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile I_vote_lcapSnakes on A  plane Frist deck profile I_voting_barSnakes on A  plane Frist deck profile I_vote_rcap 
Sakyo Kuroyami
The Original
ExtremeDude2
Masked Phantom Harri
TrueDragonKing
Dracostar
Silverradius58
Zolfo

Snakes on A plane Frist deck profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remainz
Remainz

Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile Empty
PostSubject: Snakes on A plane Frist deck profile   Snakes on A  plane Frist deck profile EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 12:59 am

Hello, Ladyies and gentlemen, today we shall have clear blue skys, with a slight chance of SNAKES ON A PLANE.

I welcome you all to my frist (one this academy anyways) Deck profile.
The deck we shall be covering today takes two decks and mixes them together for a fun and sometimes
crazy deck iv chosen to be called snakes on the plane. The deck has two weird archetypes that I am going to need to explain In full pre showing the deck and why I did what I did.

The frist and main one is frist of all the planes of the deck better known as the mecha phantom beast archtype, the archtype uses level 3 or 4 machine winds monsters to summon tokens onto the board though different means and also they have an effect by tributing the tokens as well.However one of the reasoins we chose this archtype is not of all those great things, but reather there effect of there level is equial to what ever there is + the level total of the  mecha tokens on board. What this means is we can easily go for level 7 and 10s when needed adding extra power to the deck that might not have been there otherwise.Aslo for next format note you can use the tokens for your link plays as well. But that brings up the qustion why bring this archtype now, well this next archtype that is mixxed in is going to show you why.

The next archtype placed inside the planes that will start WW3 are the reptillanne archtype
or the snakes that are In THE PLANE. Anyways, this archtype needs 0 attack monsters to do there effect and yes tokens do count towards this goal. Meaning all those tokens you are summoning can by used
as well as a card we run at 3 to make sure we can use there effects to the maximum we can.
Anyways the big thing about this archtype is by runing them we can go for rank4 plays easiler as well as we get two crazy monsters, A masrhmellon that drops the attacking monster to 0, and a BLS of the deck in the name of vaskii, that is a 2600 attacking monster that needs to 2 o attack monster to be tributed by its effect for it to be summoned, that can kill a monster on our op board. So why is this monster so key you might ask, well the tokens you summon from the last archtype count for the tributes as well as the monster you drop to 0 with this archtype. Pretty much your summoning tokens on your board while cutting your ops attack to 0 to summon a bls type monster to win the game and maybe with a xyz monster to back her up.

The deck in it current build https://prnt.sc/fi31zs

a few tech cards you could run, goats, replace barrer roll with sols, cut offerings for any hand traps.

Anyways thats my deck profile if you guys have any tips be glad to post them below and I will try them out and tell you how they did anyways have a great day and thanks you for reading.  Sleep
Back to top Go down

Snakes on A plane Frist deck profile
Page 1 of 1