CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am
Latest topics
» What you need.
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

Top posters
Darkmagic1k
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. I_vote_lcapThe new rule I think everyone is overlooking. I_voting_barThe new rule I think everyone is overlooking. I_vote_rcap 
MysticalSpace
The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. I_vote_lcapThe new rule I think everyone is overlooking. I_voting_barThe new rule I think everyone is overlooking. I_vote_rcap 
Sakyo Kuroyami
The Original
ExtremeDude2
Masked Phantom Harri
TrueDragonKing
Dracostar
Silverradius58
Zolfo

The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracostar
Dracostar

The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. Empty
PostSubject: The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.   The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 am

So, in preparation for Link stuff coming soon, I was looking over the new rules to see what all is getting fucked up in Yugioh, and... I kind of get it now. Basically they're making going first even more valuable in this current meta. However, I noticed one rule in particular that kind of annoyed me. The Pendulum Zones got moved down and combined with the Spell/Trap Zones. I don't know if that means you can place regular spells and traps in the Pendulum Zones now, but that means if you're playing a Pendulum deck, you can only have THREE spell/trap zones. So yeah, if you didn't think Pendulums were dead before... guess you didn't notice the shotgun bullet in their head. I get it Konami, everyone said that Pendulums were a mistake, but did you need to nerf them THIS hard?
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDude2
Minor Duelist
Minor Duelist
ExtremeDude2

PostSubject: Re: The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.   The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:40 pm

I'm more upset that any deck that uses the extra deck has a huge disadvantage against one that doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

Customize Profile : Default

PostSubject: Re: The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.   The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 11:09 pm

I mean how I see it, Konami has realized a few things.

1.) They finally are acknowledging that the game is fast as fuck currently and want to try to slow it down a bit (which i personally like).

2.) They realized how bad the pendulum mechanic was and how broken they made it.

3.) They are trying to revive old decks and such so they can be a bit better.

All in all, in my honest opinion, the game is broken beyond repair now. Cards now and days are to broken in certain decks and there is no way to fix EVERYTHING. Yea they are trying to do something with Link Summoning, but really it is all about making money. I'm sure they will bring a deck out that revolves around Link Summoning like they did with pendulums to make more money.
Back to top Go down
Dracostar
Dracostar

PostSubject: Re: The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.   The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am

Honestly I'm just gonna play Qliphort Stun just to say "Fuck you Konami". I mean, they mainly revolve around Tribute Summoning anyway and hey, Skill Drain is still a thing... right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.   The new rule I think everyone is overlooking. Empty

Back to top Go down

The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CardBreak Duel Academy :: Academy Classrooms and Social Plaza :: Yugioh Discussions-
Jump to: