CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Welcome to CardBreak(CDA!). Inspired by the anime Yugioh GX, here your able to communicate and duel with others as much as you want! Dueling for all, generation after generation!
CardBreak Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Online Yugioh Community. Dueling for all duelist generation after generation!

HomeHome  Events  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in        
Menu
Academy Rules
Starter Guide
Test Score Guide
Staff Application
CardBreak Shop
CDA Clock
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 150 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am
Latest topics
» What you need.
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 5:15 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Hi I'm new
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 9:39 pm by Darkmagic1k

» The new rule I think everyone is overlooking.
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am by Dracostar

» Darkmagic1k Tournament V2 Challange
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» ExtremeDude2's Dorm Room
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:26 pm by ExtremeDude2

» CardBreak Duel Fest V2 Bracket!
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 8:13 pm by Darkmagic1k

» Rp Forum Anyone?
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am by The Original

» CardBreak Duel Academy Opening Festival Anime Ending: Chapter 2: Young Dracostar's hardest fight yet....
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 8:25 pm by Dracostar

» Mr.Awesome45 bounty challange
Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 2:19 pm by ExtremeDude2

Top posters
Darkmagic1k
Staff Duties and Responsibilities I_vote_lcapStaff Duties and Responsibilities I_voting_barStaff Duties and Responsibilities I_vote_rcap 
MysticalSpace
Staff Duties and Responsibilities I_vote_lcapStaff Duties and Responsibilities I_voting_barStaff Duties and Responsibilities I_vote_rcap 
Sakyo Kuroyami
The Original
ExtremeDude2
Masked Phantom Harri
TrueDragonKing
Dracostar
Silverradius58
Zolfo

Staff Duties and Responsibilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkmagic1k
Headmaster
Headmaster
Darkmagic1k

Customize Profile : Default

Staff Duties and Responsibilities Empty
PostSubject: Staff Duties and Responsibilities   Staff Duties and Responsibilities EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Decided I post this so that everyone is aware of what their jobs are as staff members of the academy.  Currently, the staff members include: Headmasters, Professors, Moderators, and Testers.

Headmaster:
As Headmaster, your duites are to manage the entire academy.  You can preform any staff member's job in the case where a staff member is not present.  For example, if someone needs a test, and a tester is not on, then it is up to you to give that person a test for dorm placement.  You have access to the admin panel, where you can change, edit, and moderate all aspects of the forums.  This is by far, the most important position here.

Professor:
There are two types of professors: Regular Professors, and Head Professors.  As a Regular professor, your job is to keep the classroom sub-forum active.  You are required to teach/share you knowledge of certain aspects of the game atleast once a week.  This can include, for example, a card ruling that people may not be aware of or something that you have stumbled upon.  You can also post activites in the classroom such as puzzles, riddles, and quizzes for small rewards.  As a Head Professor, your job includes that of the Regular Professor, but you also are in charge of one of the dorm.  You help moderate that dorm and keep it alive and kicking.  You can host events within your own dorm, or challenge another dorm to a war if that is your wish!  Just keep it fun and entertaining!

Moderator:
As a moderator, your primary job is to help keep the chat clean, safe, and friendly.  You have the power to ban, boot, and etc members of the academy from the chat room.  You are also responsible for helping with tests if there are no testers present.  You most try and be active within the chatroom.  As time goes on, those in this group have the best chance of advance to rules such as Headmaster one day.

Tester:
As a tester, your only job is to give students dorm placement and dorm advancement tests whenever needed.  Your should constantly be active in the chat room whenever you can, and keep watch over the Testing sub-forum.  Make sure you have the Testing Guide close by and never second guess your judgment, nor feel "Sorry" for someone''s results.

Event Organizer
As an event organizer, your primary job is help in keeping the academy lively and active with creative events, tournaments, and etc.  You host these events at a time best for you, and can have certain requirements for participation.  You post such event information in the tournament/event sub-forum.  Usually, dueling book is the primary choice for events and such to be held, but you may use other applications depending on the event, I.E, Duel Links or Ygo pro (percy).

Positons open and close as time goes on.  Keep on the look out for a chance of applying for one of the staff positions if they are open.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down

Staff Duties and Responsibilities
Page 1 of 1